Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Try Again....

I'm going try writing the post AGAIN that I wrote before but only a small portion of it posted. It takes me so long to do a post, mostly because I wait so long between times I write one, then there's too much to include. But time is an issue so....it is what it is :)


Day with Noah....(I now longer remember what day it was!)

He loves to swing!


This is his favorite way to do it :)

He loves balls!



He loves to help!


Bringing in the recycle bin from the curb. 


He loves to ride his sisters scooter!


He rides on the driveway and on the street....with an adult right next to him! 



We passed this pretty house on our walk/ride ;-)

We take time to rest too....that is not in his love category! 


It is in mine, though :)


Sunday, June 3

After eating at church, we always have a fellowship meal after the service on the first Sunday of the month, Noah decided to practice...


He was having a great time! His dad is one of our drummers at church and he may be one, too, some day. 

We had a family party at our house to show love and support to daughter, Gina, who is going to live somewhere new. She won't be far away which is so nice. 

I didn't take many pictures but my sister, Mary Ellen, shared hers with me. 

Our adorable grandkids -

Love these girlies!


This little monkey is a busy one!


This sweetie looks so much like her momma did at this age....what a cutie! 


The baby...he is all cuddly and snuggles! And growing like a weed. 



That's his dad in the background....quite a resemblance, isn't it?!

I have more pictures on my camera which I could transfer to my phone, but it takes me awhile to figure out how to do it....and this will get long enough with what I have here!!

We always have food. I even planned ahead this time. Usually when we get together we use messenger on our phones to say what we have to bring or ask what's needed. 

Kids already ate and moved on to better things :)


My two oldest! 



We eat and talk and laugh. A lot! 



That's me in the middle of daughters Ellen and Gina. 

We had a great time. We always do!


I was excited to see this -


Hubby planted this donated hydrangea from my brothers home which had come from my sisters home.....and it looks like it will bloom!! 

He planted it in the front of the house. The other one we have is in the back. Not sure that one will bloom this year. 


Last day of school -


I took them because there was a nice teacher gift that would have been too much for the bus. 

They had no idea I took this!

Is was that boys 10th birthday too! How in the world could that be? These kids are growing up way too fast.

God Bless your Saturday! 




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar