Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

it's all just a little bit of history repeating..............

I was reminded having written such a long blog about Taylor Momsen and being 15 about a website I used to lust over as a teenage goth, So bored tonight I decided to have another look, http://www.dracinabox.com/. now most of it is teenage goth stuff but, a good deal of it is wearable in a fashion sense.
Recently in Camden while on holiday in London I came across a feathered collar that I instantly fell in love with. however the price was a little much for my liking, £75? but, I came across this collar for £35 online. now, I am not as hot on the strap business but i like that the collar can be worn in different ways and different places to make a totally new outfit. I do actually really like it. It takes 5 weeks to deliver though. so Don't order it two weeks before your event. it's made to measure.

Usefully it also stocks stargazer face powder and foundation which is handy. Being in the crazy make-up business I use a lot of this stuff. it's multipurpose and is fantastic for adding a white tint to a face. playing the pale english rose etc and also the eyelash whores normally mix a bit with our regular foundation so the eye make-up stands out a lot more against the pale skin. fun times. so the foundation which you can also get in cork is available from this website, should not cost you more then seven euro, pay more, your being had.

stargazer is a hit or miss brand. the eyeshadows are nice colours but the packaging is so badly designed that once the product gets a bit older the pots break and the powder falls everywhere and stains surfaces so I would advise against using the eyeshadow powder but, the foundations above are good and also the hair dye is brilliant, just avoid the lipstick. tastes awful and is greasy. For those switch to MAC or Barry M. Try their range of glitters too, good for standard clubbing evenings.....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar