Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHAT I WORE TODAY....Summers here, well kinda

In my attempt to re-program my wardrobe I piled on the girl today. Which meant wearing pink - and lots of it! I had an unfortunate hair day today, thanks to a broken shower I had possibly one of the worst hair days ever. I washed my hair over the sink. Nice.
What I love about this dress is that it looks vintage - it's not, but it looks like it could be. There were so many things I loved about it. The belt, the color, the pleated skirt, it just worked. It also comes in grey if pink isn't your thing. Be warned, I don't know if it's just me but I think it makes me look a bit fat.
dress = primark
belt = comes with dress
eyeliner = Rimmel
foundation = MAC
eyeliner = MAC
blusher/eyeshadow = Benefit
In saying how much I loved the dress, I still couldn't wait to get my PJs on and get a snooze in after my healthy dinner (sugarsnap peas and hummus with red bean mexican wraps) so I threw on my most comfy clothes, fell asleep and now I'm awake at 4 in the morning...
prince t-shirt = topshop
harem pants = Zara
nail varnish - barry M cosmetics in grey

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar