Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

【π•Ž 𝕀 β„• 𝕋 𝔼 ℝ 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 β„• 𝕋 π•Š 𝟚 𝟘 𝟚 𝟘 】~ Karsten SollorsPro Unlimited Toolroom | UTR | Nervous | Great Stuff | Farris Wheel Chicago, United States

Proud of this guy...
I never go out, but I did recently. I thought I was going to 'watch' and listen to a very popular dj from my past. Well, I dunno...I actually was in a club, just like 'going out'. It was so foreign and, not so much at the same time. Had the best time just bopping to music because that's what I do.
#wallflower
 It's nice to hear good beats for once and not that "ANTHEM SHIT". I worked in a bar for a few years and I think it ruined EVERYTHING for me. I had my share. No regrets, just moving on in my own world.
I met Karsten through fashion! He was actually a working model at one time...obviously.
Been following him since. He gets it.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ’πŸ’―πŸŽ§πŸŽΆ
Try and catch him!
"【π•Ž 𝕀 β„• 𝕋 𝔼 ℝ 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 β„• 𝕋 π•Š 𝟚 𝟘 𝟚 𝟘 】

•back from tulum, straight into the studio and right back on the road again. winter so far has had to me india, canada and mexico and it’s been an adventure to say the least. this weekend I head up to whistler canada to play two big shows for whistler ski week, and I’ll be taking the opportunity to go snowboarding as well. I’ll also be playing in new york and chicago this month, as well as miami, vancouver and chicago next month. my data transmission show resumes this thursday and tonight I’ll be playing at replay chicago for tat tues. come out, come dance, come see me; I need your energy on the dance floor and your hugs•" ~ Karsten
πŸ“Έ by Photographer The Light In You at Baker + Calagna’s release party dallas

Yorum GΓΆnder

0 Yorumlar