Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tiger Vs Paperchase decorations: How to save money

 I don't know why but I am obsessed with food related Christmas decorations. Literally no idea why this has happened or what to do with my obsession but.....here we are.

It began with Flying Tiger Copenhagen then progressed to Paperchase.

The issue I have with Paperchase is perfectly highlighted by this. So I appreciate that Paperchase is a nice place to go and look at things but they are incredibly expensive. All of these decorations featured are from there and £8 each. While they are doing 3 4 2 on them - it still means £16 for three.

 The decorations in Tiger are identical and only £1-2.
 I've never wanted to do a tree based entirely on junk food but here we are.... I would suggest investing in the Tiger pieces before Paperchase however.
 They don't appear to be in store at the moment because I called in to check but hopefully soon!
Here are the Tiger versions and they are totally identical. I am obsessed with the idea of sushi decorations as I have tattoo sushis.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar