Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

fashion inspiration

trying to decide what to wear tonight. I have looked and looked and looked everywhere in every nook and cranny from every fashion tranny and can't find a stitch. SOOOOOO unfair. So I have decided to dig out the top 3 inspirations running around my head at the mo. And as usual they are :
Paula Yates. The original geldoff hell raiser. she is amazing. I love her mad colored blonde hair and Savage floral dress sense. She rocked. And has passed the fashion torch to pixie (the only Geldoff - bar Mr Bob. Old man geldoff worth caring about)
Tahita Bulmer from New Young Pony Club. I have to say, I seen her in the flesh and she is every bit as 80's- tastic as you can imagine. she was the first person to rock the shaved head look as well. short on one side and long on the other. I have to admit I don't like her new blonde locks. Thought it was better dark but you wont find another lady with a bigger collection of amazing 80's vintage (esp. jumpsuits) anywhere....
Paloma Faith : I love this lady. She gets a bad press from, well, the press about her wacky off the wall fashion choices but i think she's great. she has an amazing vintage quirky style to her. She always looks like she is having fun with what she is wearing, never forced which I think Lady GaGa can look sometimes. She looks like she fell head first into a dressing up box and walked out in what fell onto her. Which actually works really well for her.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar