Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Park Sung-Kwang, '7-year-old younger' Isol is full of love "If you do not have it, you can not live."

Isol left a picture of Park Sung-Kwang on his Instagram story on the 16th, If you do not have it, you will not be able to live.Isol and Park Sung-Kwang are newlyweds who married in August last year.Park Sung-Kwang was born in 1981 and is 41 years old this year and Isol is 34 years younger than him.Isol has been proud of Park Sung-Kwangs stellar aspect through Instagram and broadcasting.In the recently broadcast JTBC I Cant Be No.1, Isoli said, My brother (Park Sung-Kwang) is like a bodyguard, not lonely at night.I have my own comedian, he said, revealing his love for Husband./ Photo: Lee So-leul on Instagram , JTBC Broadcasting Screen
Isol left a picture of Park Sung-Kwang on his Instagram story on the 16th, If you do not have it, you will not be able to live.Isol and Park Sung-Kwang are newlyweds who married in August last year.Park Sung-Kwang was born in 1981 and is 41 years old this year and Isol is 34 years younger than him.Isol has been proud of Park Sung-Kwangs stellar aspect through Instagram and broadcasting.In the recently broadcast JTBC I Cant Be No.1, Isoli said, My brother (Park Sung-Kwang) is like a bodyguard, not lonely at night.I have my own comedian, he said, revealing his love for Husband./ Photo: Lee So-leul on Instagram , JTBC Broadcasting Screen

Isol left a picture of Park Sung-Kwang on his Instagram story on the 16th, "If you do not have it, you will not be able to live."

Isol and Park Sung-Kwang are newlyweds who married in August last year. Park Sung-Kwang was born in 1981 and is 41 years old this year and Isol is 34 years younger than him.

Isol has been proud of Park Sung-Kwang's stellar aspect through Instagram and broadcasting. In the recently broadcast JTBC "I Can't Be No.1," Isoli said, "My brother (Park Sung-Kwang) is like a bodyguard, not lonely at night. I have my own comedian, "he said, revealing his love for Husband.

/ Photo: Lee So-leul on Instagram , JTBC Broadcasting Screen

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar