Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

First Week Sales Prediction of Drake's "Certified Lover Boy" Album

 Drake just dropped his 6th studio album (Certified Lover Boy), and I want to attempt to predict what it would sell in its first week. I have been doing this for over a decade now, and I am not always close with my predictions.  


Drake - Certified Lover Boy.png

His last studio album, Scorpion was released three years ago, and it sold 730,000 copies first week, making it Drake's 5th number one album. This album might not sell that high, but it will surely be the highest first week from a rapper this year. And it will definitely give Drake another number one album. 


I predict Drake's "Certified Lover Boy" album would sell between 550-650k first week...plus or minus. It definitely is going Gold in its first week. The album has been long awaited, and the hype surrounding it is huge. Plus, Drake fans are very loyal. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar