Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Adam Levine Teams Up With R. City for New Song "Locked Away"

Adam Levine could sing the alphabet and chances are it would make us swoon.

The same goes for his new song with writers/singers R. City called "Locked Away," in which the Maroon 5 frontman soulfully sings the chorus and kills it. "If I got locked away and we lost it all today/ Tell me honestly would you still love me the same/ If I showed you my flaws if I couldn't be strong/Tell me honestly would you still love me the same." Honey, the answer is yes (no shade, Behati Prinsloo).

Meanwhile, R. City, a.k.a. songwriting-production duo Rock City, are known for dropping hits. Although they've put out their own music over the years, they're more known for the hot singles they've written and produced for the likes of Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Beyoncé and Ciara among many others.

Rihanna's "Pour it Up," Nicki Minaj's "Only," the Biebs' "Runaway Love," Miley Cyrus's "We Can't Stop," and Bey's "Bow Down/I Been On" are just a few of the songs they've helped write. We've listened to all of those a thousand times.

Considering their hit-making history and their new hot track with Adam, we can't wait to see what these two siblings have in store.


via Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar