Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy September!

Today is September 1st as I'm sure you all are aware. So happy September! I dislike the cold so much when walking to class or when having to wait for your car to heat up but in my opinion the cool crisp fall weather is just perfect. So enjoy your first day of September! Here are some things I love about fall:

-Riding boots
-Hot beverages whether it be green tea, coffee, latte, apple cider, hot chocolate, etc. I love them all
-Down vests. I love pairing a down vest with a turtleneck sweater. So cozy but it looks great too!
-The colorful trees. Lucky for me, my campus has a beautiful arboretum that is so beautiful in the fall; It's great to take a brisk jog throughout just to enjoy the trees.
-Sunglasses. I love wearing sunglasses at this time even more than I do in summer or winter. I don't really have a reason, but I just love them a little more.
-College Football and Steeler Sundays. Go Steelers!!
-October is BCA for our sorority which is for breast cancer awareness. We do a ton of philanthropy and fun things to really support this great cause. My favorite is the 5k.
-Pumpkin flavored anything! I love anything with a pumpkin scent, or pumpkin muffins, or pumpkin bread, or pumpkin spice lattes. They are all so yummy to me!
-Homecoming, for my college and for my high school. Since my sister is still in high school, I love when she sends me pictures of her all dressed up ready to go to the homecoming dance. Or going home for a Friday night football game so I can watch my fellow cheerleaders!
-Season premieres of shows! I love love love Grey's anatomy and Gossip girl. I cannot wait for their season premieres!What do you love most about fall? I'm so curious because everyone has different ideas. I know my mom dislikes fall becuase she doesn't like cold the least bit. But I'm ready to accept September with open arms! Have a great first day of September.
Yours,
sCe

P.S. Those of you that want to participate in my show off your dorm week, e-mail me at Summerwind41490@gmail.com with a picture of your space and a short paragraph on why you love your dorm or apartment so I can feature you next week!

**I have a very very fun pink preppy plaid (how's that for a mouth-full!) giveaway planned whenever I reach 125 posts or 275 followers, whichever comes first! Get excited!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar