Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LOOK BOOK : The complete Balmain X H&M collection is here!

 The first images of the new Balmain for H&M collection are here!

There have been a few teasers over the weeks with items popping up in ELLE last month and the release of the campaign imagery. However, nothing like this, the full collection imagery!

The collection is massive so I have split it into two posts. A menswear post will follow this one. Which I know is odd considering we don't normally do menswear here. I think its actually lovely so I'm going to break with tradition and post.
 There are also rumors that the collection will feature a fragrance.



 While I think the collection looks great, I don't think its for me. I've been trying to find things that I would buy and can't. I felt this way about Versace as well - it's not my style. I have loved some of the other H&M collections and I think its because I find the styling on this, busy.
I've preferred when the collections have simpler design, no faff and no amount of metallic overdo. I would say that Maison Martin Margiela or Alexander Wang was my favourite. Which are world's apart from this collection.
I can still appreciate that it is lovely though.












Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar