Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LOOK BOOK : Miss Selfridge Spring Summer 2016

 Do not adjust your screens.

The shit beige color you are seeing is not an accident.

This is the Miss Selfridge collection for Spring Summer 2016. A lack lustre affair of mainly beige. I cannot believe this is their idea of a Spring time collection to present beige after beige piece. I would have expected something colourful. In fact, that long sleeved maxi dress below is the only thing that has a bit of color in it!

Really?!?!

I know its prime wedding season coming up but even so, this is a bit.....Oasis. Anyone else think that? I know I am a fair bit older then the average MS shopper but I have found the occasional nice piece in there before.
 If I am at a stretch to say anything nice then I would say that at least it looks a bit Stevie Nicks circa 1970s in terms of shape and floaty layers. However, I don't think Nicks would be tempted by the beige. It makes me think of really terrible cups of tea that have too much milk in them and cold soggy teabags.

 There isn't anything I would wear here. Sorry but its true. I'm hoping it picks up a bit when the summer gear is released.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar